“Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it”
A wealth of experience in the legal field – she has dedicated the first 5 years of her career to offering legal advice and assistance, while the next 8 have been dedicated to practice law together with her colleagues.
She is a key member of the law firm, her main practice focuses being commercial law (insolvency, commercial litigation), administrative & fiscal law – commercial companies.
In business law, her areas of expertise are the following:
- Insolvency: – requests for opening the insolvency procedure, submission of debt claims; challenge of list of creditors; challenge of the measures taken by the official receiver; invoking the liability of the management; representation/assistance in this procedure and legal advice offered to creditors for the recovery of their claims – natural or moral person; representation/assistance before the syndic judge; – challenges of the requests for the opening of the insolvency procedure; challenges of the measures taken by the official receiver; representation/assistance and legal advice offered to debtors; challenges of the measures that establish the liability of the management;
- Corporate law: – incorporation of companies; divisions; mergers; liquidations; amendment of incorporation documents; drafting the company’s incorporation documents (company contracts, by-laws); opening/closing working points, authorization of the company’s objects of activity, company dissolution/liquidation, assignment of shares/stocks, exclusion of shareholders/stockholders, changes of the management, share capital increase/decrease, representation/assistance at the Trade Registry, in Court, legal advice offered to shareholders/stockholders or companies or representation/assistance of shareholders/stockholders in lawsuits regarding the company
- Debt recovery: – representation, assistance and legal advice offered to creditors – natural or moral persons for the recovery of claims from other natural or moral persons or from public authorities, namely: drafting and sending preliminary notices; drafting default summons, small value claims, writ of summons, forced execution requests, appeals against enforcements and assistance/representation in these procedures; representation/assistance and legal advice at any forced execution authority; representation/assistance and legal advice in the procedures regarding appeals against enforcements or other occurrences regarding the execution; – representation, assistance and legal advice offered to debtors – natural/moral persons or fiscal authorities; representation/assistance at any forced execution authority and in court; drafting of appeals against enforcements regarding executed titles or execution acts, drafting of garnishment validations, representation/assistance and legal advice regarding the reversal of a forced execution
- Fiscal law: – representation, assistance and legal advice offered to natural or moral persons at any fiscal authority and in court; drafting of challenges against notices of assessment; drafting of appeals against enforcements; representation, assistance and legal advice offered to natural or moral persons regarding appeals against enforcements ordered by the fiscal authorities; legal advice offered to natural or moral persons in fiscal matters
- Capital markets: – assistance and representation of natural or moral persons in disputes that are specific to companies traded on stock markets; – legal advice offered to natural or moral persons regarding the legislation that applies to capital markets; – representation of companies at the Financial Supervision Authority
- Administrative law: – representation, assistance and legal advice offered to natural or moral persons at any public authority; – representation, assistance and legal advice in the procedures regarding public procurements, contracts for the concession of public works and public services; – challenges of auctions and of other similar procedures used for the assignment public procurements, contracts for the concession of public works or public services; – drafting of contentious-administrative actions, representation and assistance of natural or moral persons in contentious-administrative courts; – representation and legal advice offered for obtaining an operating permit or a building permit, or challenges of such permits; – legal advice offered to natural or moral persons in administrative matters
- Special contracts: – legal advice offered to natural or moral persons; drafting of purchase-sale agreements, exchange agreements, supply agreements, lease agreements, mandate agreements, agency agreements, deposit agreements, insurance agreements, transport agreements, company contracts, loan agreements, subcontracting agreements, allowance agreements, maintenance agreements or other special contracts
- Civil law: – drafting of requests, representation and assistance of individuals in court in matters related to contractual liability and tort liability, dispossession, land register court actions, protection and establishment of ownership and other real rights
- Moreover, attorney Carmen Szabo represents and assists natural and moral persons in arbitration procedures both in national and international arbitration courts