Dan Andrei Coldea
“There is a solution for every problem”
Dan Andrei Coldea graduated from the Faculty of Law (Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca) in 2012 and from the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration – International Business (Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca) in 2011. In 2013 he was awarded a master’s degree in European and National Law, organized by the Faculty of Law (Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca).
Dan Andrei Coldea is a Senior Associate and advises clients in the following fields:
- In intellectual property, he offers legal advice and assists clients for trademark or patent registration, but also for the protection of intellectual property rights
- In business law: insolvency (requests for opening the insolvency procedure; debt claims; appeals against requests for the opening of the insolvency procedure, list of creditors, measures of the official receiver; legal advice to creditors or debtors, natural or moral persons); corporate law (company set up; division; merger; dissolution; amendment of articles of incorporation; set up/closure of working points; authorization of objects of activity; share assignment; exclusion of shareholders; change of management; share capital increase and decrease; representation and assistance at the Trade Registry; legal advice offered to shareholders); debt recovery and foreclosure (representation of clients before the execution authorities and in court; legal advice offered to creditors or debtors – natural or moral persons – challenge or recovery of debts from natural or moral persons, but also from government agencies; preliminary summons, challenges on enforcement; default summons, small value claims, sue petitions); fiscal law (representation and assistance of natural and moral persons before any fiscal authority; challenge of notices of assessment; legal advice offered to natural and moral persons in fiscal matters and with regard to the challenge of foreclosures ordered by the fiscal authorities); administrative law (administrative litigation; legal advice offered to natural and moral persons in administrative matters)
- Special contracts: offers legal advice to natural or moral persons and drafts purchase-sale agreements, lease agreements, transport agreements, contractor agreements, distribution agreements or other special agreements.
- In civil law: draft of various requests; representation and assistance in court in matters related to tort liability and contracting liability, land register petitions, protection of ownership and other real rights
- Legal advice, representation and assistance in matters related to joint ownership, associations or foundations