Starting with the 25th of May 2018, Regulation 2016/679/EU on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“Regulation”) shall be enforced by all EU member states. The Regulation primarily aims at unifying the legislation within the EU and thus removing the need to apply national enforcement measures.
Budusan & Associates Law Office (Budusan & Associates) is responsible for the management of the webpage www.budusan.com and has the capacity of controller, registered office at 8 Piata Avram Iancu, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, legally represented by attorney Luiza Iuliana Budusan.
A cookie is a “.txt” type file, offered to your browser by a web server, which can be placed on your hard disk. Most browsers are programmed to accept these cookies. If you don’t want this, you can reset your browser and be notified each time you receive a cookie or to be able to refuse these cookies.
The website www.budusan.com only uses session cookies, which are data stored on the user’s hard disk, containing information about the user. They are stored temporarily in the web browser’s cookie file, allowing the web browser to memorize them until the user exists the website or closes the web browser.
Session cookies are used exclusively for one session and are not stored once the user leaves the website, while some cookies are stored and reused each time a user returns to visit that website (persistent cookies). However, cookies may be deleted by a user at any time.
The use of these cookie files is regarded as an advantage to the benefit of visitors because it allows for various browsing options to be saved such as the display language of the website and the type of filters that apply when certain webpages are displayed. Not accepting a cookie does not mean that the user won’t be allowed to search the website or to view its content.
With the help of cookies, website owners can monitor and classify the interests of users towards certain areas of applications of the website, which allows them to later improve a user’s browsing experience, to introduce relevant content for the user etc.
Budusan & Associates does not have access and can’t control Cookies programmed by other websites. You have the obligation to access and read the Policies that apply to these websites. Cookies set by Google Analytics are used for statistics, while those set by Facebook are used for statistical and marketing purposes, if you have agreed to such cookies.
These cookies can’t be used for your identification.
Certainly, you can also access our website without cookies.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) www.google.com/analytics, to help us analyse how our webpage is used, user interaction and visitor search options and we anonymize the analysed features.
Google Analytics is not used for your identification.
Google Analytics uses these so-called “Cookies”. The data collected through these cookies regarding your use of this website are usually transferred to a server that belongs to Google outside the EU and are stored there. When the IP anonymization feature is enabled on this website („IP anonymization”), your IP address will be previously abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (so-called, IP masking). Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transferred to a Google server outside the EU and is abbreviated there before its subsequent processing. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to create reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to http://budusan.com/. Google will not mix the IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics with other data.
Regulation 679/2016 ensures the protection of the fundamental rights and liberties of individuals, especially their right to the protection of personal data.
As for your personal data, you have the right to request the exercise of any of the following rights in order to have your personal data protected:
• right of access to your personal data: you may request from us the categories of personal data that are being processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling;
• right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed. We will communicate any such rectification to each recipient that has received inaccurate personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
• right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing where one of the following applies: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; if you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours;
• right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing; if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
• right to data portability: you will have the right to obtain the transfer of the personal data to another controller if the processing is based on consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means;
• right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, case in which your personal data will be erased;
• right to oppose to being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
All these rights may be exercised by sending a request to Budusan & Associates, as controller, at our headquarters or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you consider that your rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. We assure you that any data processing is performed in compliance with the principles guaranteed by the Regulation and personal data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures, by enforcing appropriate internal policies on data protection.
This website uses all security measures required for the protection of our user’s personal data. When you fill in your personal data on our website, your data will be protected offline and online.
This Policy applies together with all the other policies of Budusan & Associates and with the Terms & Conditions that you can access on our website. Users will be notified in their user account if the terms of this Policy are amended in any way.
This Policy is limited only to our webpage and does not apply to websites of other controllers that ca be accessed through this webpage. We have no control over the processing of data by these third-party controllers and we do not undertake any responsibility or liability with respect to these webpages.
Contact person: Luiza Budusan
Telephone: +40 729 019 901